Kirsten's Classroom

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Welcome

Hey, my name is Kirsten Alburg, a teacher in rural Alaska, and I would like to share what has seemed like a lifetime of experiences and adventures with who ever is interested. During Christmas eve 2005, my extremely brillant little brother introduced me to the world of Blogging. The title of this Blog will be Kirsten's classroom and I will be sharing a lot of AK bush classroom/village experiences, related worldly advise and personal opinions, but would also like to share the sea of adventures leading up to the classroom as well. Please check back soon for the first "in depth" writing and Merry Christmas to you all. Kirsten

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Lida said...

Thanks for your insight. I really appreciate it. I am planning to teach in a bush village this next year. I've actually taught two years in the Bronx. Love the challenge. I'd love to hear more from you. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home